Handmade jewelry made by sterling silver wire, chain, semi-precious stones, lace and other materials.At the end of work, jewelry are metal plated in the workshop while black rhodium is combined with rose gold, silver and gold 18K. If you are interested in any of my jewelry or other work and would like further information on ordering do not hesitate to contact me.
Shipping and payment information:
- -We ship all over Europe on delivery. Shipping costs starting at 3.5 euros. For orders over 50 euros shipping is free and you'll take a unique gift!
- -All items are shipped within 3-5 days after receiving payment, unless the item you are interested in is custom made upon purchase. In this case the product will be ready to ship in 5-8 days.
- -All items are shipped via Hellenic Postal Service (Greek Post Office) with registered mail. A tracking number will be provided to you as soon as I send out your order.
*You can pay your order via PAYPAL.*
- -Everything is very carefully wrapped in order to get to you intact. Every item will arrive to you gift wrapped in organza pouches or boxes.
- -Please do keep in mind that I am an international seller located in Greece. For all of you in the U.S. keep in mind that it takes 10-15 business days for your package to reach your country! Packages within Europe take 7-10 business days to reach destination. Buyers from Greece you'll probably have your package on your doorstep 2-3 days after I send it! Rest of the world 15-20 business days.
*If you have an idea for a design please tell me about it and I can create it for you! Custom orders are always welcome!
Note: Prices might change at any time.
All jewelleries are handmade so every piece might be slightly different from the one that is shown in the photo.
Note: jewelry can also be made by gold-filled wire or pure gold 14K/18K.
Returns and Repairs: If the product you purchased is defective it is possible to return it.In this case the product will be replaced or repaired. In case of color changing over time there is the possibility of gold plating again.
Care: All gold plated jewellery will tarnish over time. However, the amount of tarnishing is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer. Please avoid contact with perfume, skin creams, acidic skin ph etc. We also recommend that you do not wear your jewellery while bathing, in bed or during sporting activities.
Storage: Jewellery should be kept away from natural sunlight and heat, in protective jewellery box.
Contact me: email@example.com
Find me on facebook: www.facebook.com/algo.elegante